Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. no. 196 of 30 June 2003
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”), we inform visitors of the site that accessing and consulting the site involves the automatic recording of the following data:
internet domain and IP protocol
type of browser and operating system of the computer used
date, time and permanence on the site
any search engine from which you entered the site
These data cannot in any way identify the user.
The information collected automatically can be used by A Casa Cibella:
in case of suspected use in violation of the law in force
for statistical purposes
to improve site navigation and content
The personal and/or company data that the user enters in the forms on the site, authorizing their treatment in accordance with Law 196/2003, are protected by us and used to answer user queries, to provide the requested information or to contact the user regarding the services provided or for any promotions and/or offers.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The treatment that we intend to carry out on the data supplied by you has the following purposes:
execution of the service requested by you
administrative-accounting purposes required by law, as strictly connected to the signing of the contract;
sending of commercial information or sending of advertising material both on request and on promotional initiatives
- METHODS OF TREATMENT
The treatment will take place using manual, IT and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data and in compliance with the art. 11 paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003.
- OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF A POSSIBLE REFUSAL TO ANSWER
The provision of data is optional, any refusal to provide such data for the purposes indicated in point 1 of this information could lead to failure or partial execution of the work.
- COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
Personal data may be disclosed to those in charge of processing.
Personal data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will it be disseminated except for the assistance structures connected to this activity and spread throughout the national territory, as well as to professional offices or companies as they are dutiful participants for the purpose of carrying out the Our activity, as well as the fulfillment of the regulatory and tax obligations connected to it.
- OWNER AND MANAGER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is:
Via Libeccio 9
VAT number: 03172380929
To which the communications referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 by registered letter.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You can exercise your rights towards the data controller at any time, pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196 / 2003, which we reproduce in full for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196/2003
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
– of the origin of the personal data;
– the purposes and methods of processing;
– of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
– of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in point 1 have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of data e.g personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The word from our guests
Here are the opinions of our valuable customers on Libeticus Guest House in Cagliari
Click on the arrows to read them all.
Guido, Milan - TripAdvisor 2019
Enrico, Foggia - TripAdvisor 2019
Claudia, Turin - Booking 2019
Elisa, Udine - Facebook 2021
Elena, Bolzano - TripAdvisor 2019
Alessia, ItalY - Booking 2021